Parlour Playing Cards - Red Stockholm17
Red Parlour Playing Cards, presented by The Gentleman Wake and designed by Stockholm17 are simply elegant and gorgeous.
Stockholm 17 stole the limelight in 2018 and 2019 by producing the House of The Rising Spade which were simply stunning, gorgeous and a must have for every card collector.
With the Parlour Playing Cards they decided to use standard face cards ensuring that not only are they mesmerizing, bold and beautiful but are great to perform and easy to play with.
In a league of their own they are also artfully printed by Cartamundi on crushed paper stock using proprietary B9 true linen finish.
The Parlour Playing Cards are loved by magicians and cardists in the world.
The Parlour Playing Cards are a must have and are finely crafted for card enthusiasts just like you.
The Parlour deck features many improvements, refinements and details:
- Improved and customized Court cards designed to be instantly recognizable yet, upon closer inspection, reveal unique refinements.
- Custom Ace of Spades
- Illustrated Jokers: Sir Fox, proprietor of playing cards and Shakespeare the Cat, street artist and entertainer extraordinaire.
- Bold hand designed index designed for easy legibility.
- Gaff card (to be determined by you!)
- Showcase ad card crafted in a vintage look with handmade typography.
- Ivory background to the cards (rather than stark white) that gives a subtle, vintage feel.
- Mnemonica deck order out of the box, for magicians and mentalists (see uncut sheet layout below).
- Classic mirrored back design with TGW Monogram Spade, Rhinoceros Beetles and Damask pattern.
- Designed by Stockholm17 Playing Cards, Sweden
- Cards Paper stock: true linen B9 finish (last of this series!)
- 56 cards poker size
- Golden foil on the back of cards
- Standard-looking court cards with custom design
- Classic Back design
- 55th card: blank
- 56th card: Ad card
- Tuckbox printed by Oath Playing Cards with black foil, gold foil, inner foil and embossing on black paper.
- Cards are cello-wrapped
- Tuckbox is cello-wrapped as well