Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards
Every magician has a signature move and a signature set of playing cards that are used in their magical routines and performances and the Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards are Dynamo's personal playing cards.
The Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards by Dynamo is one the those luxurious playing cards that demands everyone's attention and are housed in a beautiful black matte tuck box which is adorned with embossed gold and sapphire blue foil on every side.
The playing cards printed by Cartamundi also feature an elegant sapphire blue and gold metallic ink color combo on cartamundi's true linen B9 Slimline stock making the Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards perfect for magic and playing card games.
Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards has thin boarders which creates beautiful fans that aid cardistry moves and enhances the visual effects of magic routines.
The court cards let the colors shine through, while the traditional pips are perfect for magic effects.
- Cartamundi True Linen B9 Slimline papers
- One way mirrored back
- Metallic gold and sapphire blue ink throughout
- 2 specially printed jokers featuring a gold key
- 1 Abandoned card in tribute to the live show
- 1 "red herring" perfect for misdirection
- 1 Ace of Spade highlighting a window featured in the Abandoned Room
- Gold and sapphire blue foil embossed tuck on black matte paper
- Design by Rick Davidson