Omnia Perduta Playing Cards is the final set in the series Omnia: The Golden Age created by Giovanni Meroni.
Perduta means "Lost" and represents an era of war and destruction when everything has collapsed. According to Giovanni Meroni, not much will be revealed until the stretched goal has been unlocked during the campaign.
The cards will have light green and gold metallic inks. The green was the key color chosen to represent Perduta, as this color is known to be associated with materialism and envy, and the courts are aggressive and malicious. Omnia Perduta is the perfect ending to a wonderful series and a collection to consider for avid players to perform some magic tricks and cardistry.
- 55 cards, including a light-emerald suicide queen
- Green and gold metallic inks on faces and backs
- Emerald foil on tuck box, inside and outside
- Dark Grey Stardust Paper tuck box
- 2 metallic inks on faces, light-emerald, and gold
- Unlimited version (2000+ decks printed)
- Classic finish
- Printed by Expert Playing Card Co.