Shipping & Returns
Please understand that with the pandemic our working ours and standard delivery timelines are not guaranteed till the pandemic ends.
Delays these day are the new normal and should be expected, especially for UK and other international countries.
At Rareplayingcards.com we strive to ensure that your package actually reaches you hence all our packages are shipped with END to END Tracking.
This results in the shipping being a few bucks more expensive but guarantees the peace of mind knowing exactly where your package is.
If you would like to gamble on getting your package shipped without tracking feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ship out your package at lower rates. Please be aware for such requests we wont be responsible if it is lost or takes 1 year to reach you ( True story a client in Morocco got his package after a whole year ).
For most accurate shipping rates please use our shipping calculator during checkout.
However since you are here let us numb the pain of searching and tell you that the minimum shipping for US is $5.5 for one deck and goes up till $48 for 144 decks.
Minimum shipping for international with tracking is $9.85 for one deck and goes up till $85 for 72 decks. Please note that max prices quoted are for FedEx and that all these prices are for shipments with end to end tracking.
First -Class Mail
Shipping, Packaging & Delivery
We care for your OCD's and know how much you love a perfect deck of playing cards. Whenever you place an order with us be at peace and ease knowing that you cards will be wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a card board box and NOT AN ENVELOPE.
Most of our packages are shipped through the United States Postal Service by Priority Mail or First Class Mail. We are unable to ship on postal holidays. For a full list of postal holidays click here.
We also offer shipping via FedEX which will show up as an option at the check out.
We ship all over the world from our warehouse located in the United States.
If you do not see your country listed please contact our team at email@example.com and they will help you out.
At Rareplayingcards we strive to ensure that your package actually reaches you hence our shipping is a bit expensive as the extra two or three dollars are to ensure that your package comes with END to END Tracking.
This way you can see where your package is and we can tell you with certainty that it was shipped. ( Ease of mind for everyone )
RarePlayingCards.com is not responsible for orders confiscated or withheld by local customs in the jurisdiction of the client. Kindly make sure playing cards is not a banned item in your country especially Islamic and Arab states that forbid gambling or gambling related products.
In order to avoid such a circumstance RarePlayingCards advises all clients to ensure that their local Custom Laws and Offices allow for the import of any items from RarePlayingCards before ordering them.
In such circumstances, RarePlayingCards shall not be liable for refunds once the order has been processed and sent out for shipping and can only facilitate in providing shipping details as documented by the Courier Companies engaged in such a shipment.
RarePlayingCards.com is not responsible for customs fees incurred from imported goods. Any import fee or tax for non-domestic orders is the responsibility of the customer. We appreciate your understanding!
Exchange & Return instructions
Lets make it easier, the first and only step for you to do is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle the issue from there for you :)
To lazy to do that ? Here is a link to email us directly contact us.
However before you do here are some points to consider:
- Our return policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your package was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. However try your luck with our team in the email address above and we might over look this condition for you ( Rules are meant to be broken ... sometimes )
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in brand new, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and the cellophane wrapping on the decks must not be removed. If the cellophane wrapping has been opened the product will not be eligible for return or exchange. (This rule cannot be broken hence do mention about contacting us ) So please inspect the deck of cards before opening it.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- Exchange is only possible if the playing card was defective or damaged. They cannot be replaced for another deck of cards.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, we will give you address via email regarding where to return the package.
Other things you might also wish to consider:
- Please note that you shall be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs originally paid for on your order originally are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping incurred by us will not be included in the refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We wont be liable and do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item if it is not traced. In such circumstances you must contact your courier company.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Please ensure you qualify for all the above mentioned conditions and wrap the decks properly and not use bubble mailed but a box to ship the decks back.
If you follow all the conditions above you shall be approved, and your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Lost/undelivered or stolen Packages
RarePlayingCards cannot be held accountable for lost, stolen, or incorrectly delivered packages. If your package is lost, stolen, or not delivered or you are facing trouble tracking down a shipment, you’ll need to contact your local post office and/or parcel carrier for assistance.
RarePlayingCards shall not be liable for refunds or replacements if an item is lost or stolen after delivery is completed.
In the event an order is shipped and subsequently reported to be "delivered" by the Mailing Company but the customer does not receive the order, believing it to be held by customs, misplaced, lost or stolen the Customer must take up the matter with the Mailing Company or Local Custom/Post Offices ( for international orders) and inquiring as to why they did not receive their order.
To ensure such scenarios do not take place RarePlayingCards uses only "Tracked Delivery" for all orders therefore the matter along with any claims must be taken up with the local post office and/or parcel carrier.