With these magical playing cards you can bring the mysterious world of German legend to life. The cards celebrate Germanic culture from the Brothers Grimm to the cuckoo clock, with sumptuous designs that will make them the treasure of your gaming table or collection. The Schwarzwald Edition has a green tuck box representing the enchanted forest of the Schwarzwald. The faces of the cards are drawn in metallic gold inks, protected by a matte finish.
German culture has always celebrated its Märchen (fairy tales)—peasant stories of clever children and evil kings, mysterious maidens and vengeful monsters. Now Forge Arts in collaboration with artist Nicolai Aaroe breathe new life into these ancient legends, evoking the heroes and beasts from German myth in gleaming metallic inks.
- 54 poker sized cards (52 cards + 2 jokers)
- Embossed tucks w. printed tuck interiors
- Printed by LPCC on their Diamond Finish
- 100% custom design based on Germanic folklore & legends
- Limited edition of only 2,000 numbered decks
- Metallic golden inks on cards and tucks
- Small hidden features throughout. Can you discover them?
Pairs with the Märchen: Hamelin Edition