Gilded Eye of the Ocean Astra Polaris Playing Cards
Designed by Lorenzo Gaggiotti at Stockholm 17 the Gilded Astra Polaris Edition of the Eye of the Ocean Playing cards has one of the most unique tuck box design ever produced.
The one of a kind deconstructed tuckbox printed by Oath Playing Cards mimicks the ruins of an ancient monument and is designed to show the gilded edges with antique gold pattern.
The Eye of the Ocean Playing Cards has 2 more colour editions:
Astra Polaris in latin means pole star, and as you know it is the reference star for nocturnal navigation.
- 56 cards, printed by Cartamundi on B9 slimline paper stock
- Tuckbox with white foil, gold foil, embossing, inner pattern in gold foil.
- Custom dieline and opening.
- Gilded deck with antique gold pattern
- Jigsaw puzzle deck: compose a star chart with the 56 cards
- Custom illustrations: Aces, court cards, Jokers
- Limited edition even if not numbered
- Wrapped in cellophane
- Made in the EU
NOTE: the gilded edges might show imperfections; all the decks have been hand-gilded one by one.
Photos by Richard Arturo